The high performance SE Sport foils will provide more speed and precision control on most outboard and stern drive powered boats. Made of flexible, high strength co-polymer, the foils are rugged enough to stop porpoising and side to side movement. Specially engineered crescent shaped planing surface funnels water flow to add thrust, cut planing time and provides both quicker 'on plane' and higher 'top end' speeds. A special tracking feature, TUBRO TRAC, locks in high speed turns without ventilation for precision control. SE200 suits motors from 8hp up to 40hp, while the SE300 suits motors from 40hp to 350hp and are supplied with 6mm x 32mm stainless steel mount bolts, lock nets and insulators.
- Increased lift with crescent place surface.
- Small footprint 75-100mm narrower than most other foils.
- TURBO TRAC enhances thrust and control.
- Control tip cuts tight turns
- Sleek shape compliments modern boat designs
- One piece high strength engineering grade co-polymer
- Mounting holes suit other popular one piece foils.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.